JOB ID : A189
Countries eligible to apply for this job: Philippines , India. African
We’re looking for people with the personality and passion to build great relationships with our Care Home
Our clients trust us. They will rely on you to listen carefully to what they need, take an interest in them and deliver excellent care. If you enjoy interacting with older individuals and want to pursue an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of older people, caregiving might be the career for you.
The central and most important part of a CAREGiving role with Care Home Instead is offering companionship and conversation. Each of our Care Givers is matched to a client based on mutual interests and hobbies to encourage a strong relationship to develop.
- Experience Minimum 2 yers ( Hospital Acceptable)
- Age 22 to 40
- SEX (F)
- Passing a UKVI IELTS test with a minimum 5 band average from an approved provider. Having a degree-level qualification that was taught in English- if the candidate studied abroad.
- You will get the UK work Visa for Up to 3 years.
- You can apply for a Visa With/Without IELTS or OET.
- Exempt from paying Immigration Health Surcharge for you and your family.
- Reduced visa fees.
- Dependents can apply for a UK Visa.
- Career growth in the health care sector.
- Apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’) if you’ve lived in the UK for 5 years and meet the other eligibility requirements.