The main responsibilities of the job are to support the individual’s living within the service to lead fulfilled lives. We pride ourselves on improving the lives of the people we support as well as assisting them to achieve their full potential.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with all aspects of personal care
- Social inclusion
- Administration of medication
- Writing accurate and factual daily reports
- promoting and ensuring privacy and dignity
- Working in a team and on an individual basis
- Person Specification
The candidate must have the following:
- At least 6 months care experience
- Ideally have a Driving Licence and access to their own Vehicle
- An up-to-Date DBS
- Willing to Travel
The following attainments and personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
- Self-motivated, responsible, and able to act on your initiative
- Be able to demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The role involves flexible working hours, and you may be asked to work evening shifts and weekends.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further, apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.
If you know someone who might be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities, let us know- you could earn money for referring a friend! (T&C’s apply)
Weekly Covid Testing